[Pywps-dev] osgeo website feedback survey

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Fri Oct 27 05:47:38 PDT 2017

Hi there Jody,

All seems in place. I would have two cosmetic requests:
. Somehow modify the top picture so that every shows up ;)
. Add the remaining members of the PSC (and maybe other top contributors) to the "Who's involved" list.

Cheers.
--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Ambachtstraat 29

Phone: +351 92 653 57 23
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c