[Pywps-dev] LycheePy

Gabriel José Bazán gbazan at outlook.com
Mon Jun 25 16:39:28 PDT 2018

Hi Luís, thank you!

I have just finished my degree, and I am currently evaluating what opportunities I have available to continue my studies. It may be in my country (Argentina) or somewhere else, but always related to GIS, and more specifically the Ground (on my dreams, Flight) segment of satellite missions. This interest began 3 years ago when I started working on the User segment of the SAOCOM mission.

LycheePy will be followed up! Right now, I'm working on a new version of its WEB client (lychee.cli), migrating it from Angular 2 to Angular 6+. Afterward, I would like to unit-test some critical components of the server, set up a CI, and then gradually increase the code coverage. I would appreciate any advice you can give me on how to continue with LycheePy!

Cheers!

Gabriel