[PyWPS-dev] Database Output Storage pull request - Codacy/PR Quality Review

Jan Pišl janjanpisl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:26:47 PST 2019

Hi all!

I am finalizing my pull request [1] that implements database storage for
output data from PyWPS processes. The pull request does not pass the
Codacy/PR Quality Review check. I have fixed everything I could but there
are some issues [2] I am not sure how to tackle, so I want ask you all what
you think:

1)  Using run and call modules that might have some security implications

Can I use those modules or do I need to replace them?

2) Using "assert" in tests

Is that ok or should I change that? If so, change to what?

Thank you for any help or advice!

Kind regards,

Jan Pisl

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pulls