[PyWPS-dev] running in production on windows - funding proposal

Idan Miara idan at miara.com
Sun Jul 5 02:09:57 PDT 2020

Hi all,

My employer would like to propose funding for extending pywps codebase to
support running a pywps service in production on Windows (for instance,
under IIS or as a windows service) in an asynchronous mode.
This extension shall include running a demo app with deployment
instructions, optionally with instructions for creating a windows installer
for a demo service. It shall be licensed under the pywps license (MIT) and
integrated into the official pywps codebase (or at least provide a decent
PR).
Currently, I am able to run this pywps demo.py
<https://github.com/bird-house/birdhouse-workshop/blob/master/demo/demo.py>
example
on Windows with the OSGeo4W python environment in synchronous mode.

If anyone would like to step forward with a proposal or to discuss it
further, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Idan