[PyWPS-dev] running in production on windows - funding proposal

Idan Miara idan at miara.com
Mon Jul 6 01:07:01 PDT 2020

Hi Jachym,

Thanks for your detailed reply!
Personally I don't have much experience with running windows services
either.

OSGeo4W Apache2 package seems unavailable.
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/wiki/pkg-apache
The package link itself is dead and the page was modified 10 years ago,
with no contact info.

On the other hand there seems to be a few binary distributions of Apache2
on its official website:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/platform/windows.html#down

Kind regards,
Idan