[PyWPS-dev] Configuring WebPysal

David Haynes haynesd2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:23:23 PST 2021

Hello,

I'm new to the area of web processing services and I'm having a bit of an
issue configuring WebPysal in our production environment.

Specifically, I want to deploy this repository (
https://github.com/shaohu/WebPySAL) within a production environment. The
problem is that the current repository uses Py-Flask to serve up a static
webpage. Our production environment will use Apache httpd. The
documentation on pywps (
https://pywps.readthedocs.io/en/master/deployment.html) refers to the
creation of the WSGI, which is usually a single file, where you can expose
single functions. However, WebPysal is an entire Python library and I'd
like to expose all of the features. It currently does this using WebPysal
which stands up a static webpage.  You can still interact with this
programmatically.

I'm struggling to connect the dots between these steps and would appreciate
any direction you can provide.