[Qgis-community-team] Re: [QGIS Commit] r8972 -docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide/plugins_grass_module_images

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat Aug 2 08:40:04 EDT 2008

Hi Werner,

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 14:11:53 +0200
Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi!
>
> ok i saw a lot of mistakes i made but i hope i can finish update to new
> conventions this weekend .. still working on it.
> Is there already any decision about screenshots? because in the plugins
> section there are many screenshots referred.. So what to do with the
> includegraphics?
>
> do we make a screenshot session some time?

it makes sense to add screenshots where functionality and gui in current 0.11.0
will not be changed until 1.0 is released. If you don't know for your plugin
chapters, e.g. if the georeferencer plugin will be modified from 0.11.0 to 1.0
not, please ask on the developer list or maybe Tim can tell you.

In general, if the plugin functionality and gui won't change, you can already
modify the manual and finish that chapter for 1.0. Otherwise, if there will
be small changes you can at least add/adapt current 0.11.0 features and wait
until GUI freeze to adapt the rest.

regards,
 Otto

> regards and nice weekend
> Werner
>
> Otto Dassau wrote:
> > Hi Werner,
> >
> > just saw your commit log to the manual below:
> >
> > On Fri,  1 Aug 2008 18:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
> > svn_qgis at osgeo.org wrote:
> >

> >> Author: macho
> >> Date: 2008-08-01 18:27:58 -0400 (Fri, 01 Aug 2008)
> >> New Revision: 8972
> >>
> >> Added:

docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide/plugins_grass_module_images/grasslogo.png
> >> Log:
> >> logo for grass toolbox .. is it allowed to add it here?
> >>

> > the images folders contain images and icons from the qgis sources. We just
added
> > an updateicon option to the Makefile to update these folders automatically.
But
> > this option deletes all png files from the /images folders.
> >
> > So I moved your grasslogo.png to the /grass_integration_screenies folder.
This