[Qgis-community-team] chapter 11

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 13:40:04 EDT 2008

hi all!
Finally i hope i finished updating chapter 11 to conventions.tex.
Tara if you would be so kind to take a look at it because sometimes i
really didn't know what to choose.

There are still no screenshots in it - I'll wait until nothing in the
GUI changes anymore.

Also there are i think 2 new default plugins and a lot of plugins which
are not described in the section:

WFS Plugin
Quick Print
SPIT
PostgreSQL Geoprocessing

I'm still not sure which plugins are really included by default and
which are not.. (because i use gentoo and write the ebuild by myself to
include nearly everything :) )

So shall we include 4 new .tex files describing these plugins?

Also I REALLY need some help in the python plugin section. If I've time
I try to use the given example there to write a plugin. I don't know if
it's still actual but I hope I can manage to get it running.

In the next few days I'll also correct some bad expressions or
explanations I realized during conventions correcting.

regards
Werner