[Qgis-community-team] community-team meeting on 22 July 4pm UTC

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jul 15 10:26:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

great, so I then announce a community-team meeting on Tuesday, 22nd July 2008 at
4pm UTC.

As always the meeting will be open for anyone to attend but will be moderated
according to a defined agenda prepaired to avoid off topic conversation. More
information at:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CTeamMeeting2

The meeting on IRC next week will be used to discuss and plan the documentation
update process and to set deadlines and make sure that there will be a nice
manual available when 1.0 is released.

At the moment there are 4 people involved in this "project" (Tara, Stephan
Holl, Werner and Otto) and we (Tara) already started to plan the process with a
checklist in the wiki:

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ManualReleaseChecklist1.0.

It would be nice, if we find some more people who are interested and willing to
help and take responsibility for one/some chapters. If so, please drop a note to
this list or just join the IRC meeting.

kind regards,
 Otto