[Qgis-community-team] Re: The first run without an error

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Thu Jun 5 12:08:18 EDT 2008

I see that the hyperlinks are working in the pdf - I don't know if that
was something you changed or my conversion program does not work right,
but in any case it is good they are working.

The main thing I notice is the references. Most of them are the missing
web references, but on p. 86 there is also an unresolved internal
reference to the installation chapter, which is an Appendix. That may be
a coding error - I'm not sure.

I see you have gone with one-sided layout. I have been trying to post on
the qgis-user list to see if anyone cares to have two-sided, but I am
unable to post. Personally, I am fine with one-sided, but others may
have a different preference.

Thanks for your help.  We need to get you SVN access so you can commit
the fixes. Is that in progress?

Tara