[Qgis-community-team] Example backup script for joomla

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jun 6 11:38:36 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,

ok I adjusted the automysqlbackup.sh script on xblade14-2 (/osgeo/qgis/scripts)
according to your suggestions. It now sends now mysql dump files and a log to
you, Stephan. I guess this should work. You and Stephan should have received a
first mail with a dump now.

And do we have a special place for qgis backups where we can also put a backup
of the new joomla installation folder /osgeo/qgis/qgis-web?

regards,
 Otto