[Qgis-community-team] win binary

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri Jun 6 16:02:03 EDT 2008

Thanks, Jurgen.
How do I download the binary?

Tara

Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Fri, 06. Jun 2008 at 03:24:54 +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hi Marco
>>

>> do you think it is possible to male a preview win binary of qgis from
>> trunk for Tara and other doc writers?
>>

> We use the installers created with CPack using the PACKAGE target in
> MSVC - so no real effort involved to create those.
>
> But I hardly use GRASS and my libraries are probably not in a sane state
> (random svn checkout instead of released versions), but apart from that
> it should be fine - at least enough to preview the GUI.
>
> I'm uploading r8602 to [1].
>

> Jürgen
>
> [1] http://www.norbit.de/~jef/qgis0.11.0-0.11.0-win32.exe

My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.
OK'ing the return receipt lets me know that my message was delivered.
Thank you.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470