[Qgis-community-team] win binary and manual macros

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri Jun 6 19:20:02 EDT 2008

OK- I got the binary- Thanks!

I don't see any changes in the GUI that would affect the macros as they
have been written so far.
I did notice a few kinds of GUI controls that haven't been dealt with
yet - they are not new, I just didn't notice them before.

These include

the dropdown check box (as in the Toolbar Visibility submenu)
radio buttions  (as in the Projection Selector dialog)
selection fields (as in Layer Properties, Symbology Tab)
Browse button (also in Layer Properties, Symbology Tab)
color selector ( ditto)
slider (ditto)

I will start working on those: syntax will be

\dropdowncheck{Digitizing}
\radiobuttonon{EPSG ID}
\radiobuttonoff{EPSG ID}
\selectnumber{Hue}{60}
\selecttext{Outline style}{---Solid Line}
\browsebutton
\colorselector{yellow}
\slider{30mm}

If you are marking up a section and see that you need one of these
macros before I have them built, I suggest putting it in as a comment so
we can find it later, but the source will still compile.

Tara