[Qgis-community-team] backup of qgis.org

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at sr-gis.de
Tue Jun 10 08:22:43 EDT 2008

Hi Otto,

I have recieved the data of qgis.org from Tim (Thanks, everything worked
fine!). The old template is copied to Joomla. Now I want to install the
backup of the qgis.org. Can I get access to MySQL or can I send the file
to you for installing the backup? Then I can rearrange the content and
put a first menu to the website.

About the user map I must say, that I have not worked with OpenLayers
until now. This is a point where I will need some help. And I like the
idea of using data of OSM for the user map.

I put the website offline with a comment, the QGIS logo and a link to
qgis.org. I think it is nicer than a fragment of the website. In the
next days I will have more time. So I think there will be progress of
the website.

Regards,
Stephan