[Qgis-community-team] qgis plugins page

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jun 19 10:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi

I suggest to remove the building howto from the website and point
people to the wiki rather where we have the building from source
document which I keep current.

Also on important consideration for the pluigin repository is the you
can get a plugin download with the minimum clicks and page reloads.

regards

Tim