[Qgis-community-team] new sample dataset

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sat Jun 21 07:01:54 EDT 2008

There is a new sample dataset to try out for your documentation examples:
http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/data/qgis_data_2008_06_20.zip

A number of new formats have been added, including GML, GPX, as well as
a GRASS mapset.
There is also a README.html file included in the package with some metadata.

The layers, and the formats we don't yet have, are described on the wiki at
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ManualManagement
Also some examples require URLs rather than files: we have started
collecting suggestions on the wiki.

Please try these out in your sections and let me know if there are any
problems or additional needs.

Tara