[Qgis-community-team] plugin repository/installation

Stephan Reber stephan.reber at sr-gis.de
Mon Jun 23 18:04:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I tried to install the mosets tree extension. But it doesn't work. I
have tried it with different browsers. Konqueror, Opera and Internet
Explorer (my last desperate attempt) notify me of something like a
server timeout. Only Firefox wants to download the index2.php file. I
searched for a soltuion. The only result was that the MySQL server could
be too busy. Has anybody a solution for this problem?
The same occured when I was working on the main menu. I added too many
items to it. My simple solution was to install the backup a second time
and start again.

Regards,
Stephan