[Qgis-community-team] manual build procedure

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Mon Jun 30 07:30:45 EDT 2008

Thomas- as far as I know, \includegraphics is used for all images.

Can you give me more information on how this will work?
It would be great to have a single build procedure that is independent
of platform, but not so good if this involves splitting off procedures
for each platform. Keeping the procedures synchronized might cause more
difficulty than the current approach of using msys, which is working
fine for me on my Windows XP.

Tara

Thomas Becker wrote:
> Hi Tara,
>
> at the moment I am a bit busy with my Ph.D. an my following position.
> However I was talking with Otto about the manual and the way how it is
> build with LaTeX. Since the manual was formerly build on a LaTeX
> running on Linux by using 'make' I would like to get the procedure a
> bit more independent from the platform.
>
> How do you get e.g. the images into the file? Are you setting up every
> path at the '\includegraphics' command?
>
> So, when I find time I am working on getting the manual creating
> process  running on every LaTeX system out of the box, if this if fine
> for you...
>
> Best regards,
> Thomas

My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.
OK'ing the return receipt lets me know that my message was delivered.
Thank you.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470