[Qgis-community-team] manual tasks-draft

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 09:18:06 EDT 2008

Hi all!
> Assignments
> Sections Preamble, 1-3, Appendices A, B, I Tara, plus review of all
> sections
> Sections 4-7 Stephan Holl
> Sections 8-10 Otto Dassau
> Sections 11-13 Werner Macho
I'm still stuck in chapter 11 .. and don't know how long it will take..
can anyone take a look at  12 or 13? and ..
I found a few mistakes in other chapters but i'm not sure if it's just
the new menu/GUI layout or if they are real mistakes..
Think i've to compile a qgis-trunk version to look at the new
menu-layout.. are there still a lot of menu and GUI changes planed until
1.0 release?

regards

Werner