[Qgis-community-team] Re: Fwd: Polish QGIS translation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat May 3 11:15:12 EDT 2008

Hi Andrzej,

yes, good idea and thanks a lot! Have you heard of Tomasz Paul? Is he still
available, too?

I updated the qgis_pl_PL.ts files for you in svn head. You can now check out
the sources and start translating.

# svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/trunk/qgis qgis_unstable
# cd qgis_unstable/i18n/
# kbabel qgis_pl_PL.ts

After you finished the translations you can send me the qgis_pl_PL.ts file and I
commit it to svn head again.

thanks a lot
 Otto

BTW: Are you subscribed to the new QGIS Community Team mailing list? if not,
please do so at: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-community-team

On Sat, 03 May 2008 15:34:32 +0200
Andrzej Swiader <andrzej.swiader at uj.edu.pl> wrote:

> Hi Otto & Maciej,
> ok, I'll hande this task with an assistance. If you don't mind I will
> start from GUI - it is more important in my opinion to have it 100%
> translated and corrected - also because there aren't many things to be done.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrzej
>
> Otto Dassau pisze:
> > Hi Maciej,
> >
> > Uuups, ok good to know and of course no problem, I simply didn't know. In
> > that
> > case Andrzej is going to be the new manual translation coordinator for
> > polish?
> > Andrzej, would that be ok for you with assistance from the community team,
> > of course?
> >
> > And Tomasz? Are you still corrdinator for gui translations and maybe
interested
> > to help Andrzej with the manual?
> >
> > please see lists here:
> > http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/TranslatorsCorner