[Qgis-community-team] [Fwd: qgis tutorials

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed May 7 04:13:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

this looks really great. We should definitely link to it, maybe from the
UsersCorner? I leave this to Lars Stöwesand who is responsible for the 'users
and conference corner', because I think we need to define a new structure for
learning materials first and the UsersCorner is a good place I think.

@Lars: I added the link to the UsersCornerManagement wiki page as a TODO. After
we defined the new structure of the UsersCorner you could add this link.

thanks
 Otto

#########