[Qgis-community-team] Missing images in manual

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Sat May 10 09:44:30 EDT 2008

Hi Carlos,

On Sat, 10 May 2008 14:43:27 +0200
Carlos Dávila <cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es> wrote:

> Otto Dassau escribió:
> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > yes, we have to clean up the manual images during the revision and
> > restructuring
> > process. There are many images, especially from older QGIS version, that
> > still exist but are not used anymore.
> >
> > BTW: Carlos; I saw your name as english manual contributor at the wiki
> > Project_Organigram page but not at the DocumentationWritersCorner page. Can
> > we assume you are on board, helping with the manual?
> >

> I'll try to help depending on my spare time availability, but I'm afraid
> in a couple of months I'll become quite busy for at least 5-6 months.
> That's the reason why I don't want to assume any compromise with the
> manual or any other task.

ok, I understand and it is of course no problem. I just asked so we know who is
available and when. Apart from that, thanks a lot for all your manual and gui
translation contributions so far!

Just stay tuned when we discuss further tasks on this list and see, if you have
time or not - your help is always very welcome!

kind regards,
  Otto