[Qgis-community-team] more latex questions

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sun May 25 16:50:37 EDT 2008

After installing the complete MikTex package (12 hour download, >1GB
installed #$@&!!!) I managed to use TexMaker to compile the manual, sort of.

It shows 110 errors, mostly graphics that it can't find although I
downloaded the whole directory from SVN, and a total of 295 errors,
warnings, badboxes, etc.

All the citations came out undefined.

I tried to attach the log file in an earlier message, but it was too big
for the mailing list, so if anyone with more experience with the
manual, latex, TexMaker, ... would like to look at it and advise me,
please send me an e-mail and I can forward it to you.

Thanks, Tara

tara_athan AT alt2is.com