[Qgis-community-team] Fourth community-team meeting 21st October 2008 at 4pm UTC

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Oct 14 12:15:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to announce a (probably short) community-team meeting on Tuesday,
21st October 2008 at 4pm UTC

As always the meeting will be open for anyone to attend but it will probably
be pretty short and only interesting for people who are involved. BTW: It would
still be possible to join the group, if somebody has a little time to spend.

I would like to discuss the status, what is missing, who can when work on/finish
which sections, so we can adapt/define new (hopefully final) deadlines and
finish the english manual soon.

Infos at:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CTeamMeeting4

The meeting logs will be available afterwards, too.

 kind regards,