[Qgis-community-team] Ready for feature freeze?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Sep 1 15:01:21 EDT 2008

Hi
> I could help with the web site and spend (more) time again next week, but I am
> also involved in the manual work, and that will start tomorrow after
> feature freeze.

Perhaps we should just put out some money to get a nice fresh theme
from joomlashack or similar? Though I appreciate it that there is more
to it than simply swapping out the theme. Also I see joomla 1.5 has
had a couple maintenance releases now - maybe we should reconsider
using it if it will incentivise the web folks?

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member (Release Manager)
 * QGIS programming services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net