[Qgis-community-team] Status of documentwriters - IRC-meeting?

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Thu Sep 4 02:33:52 EDT 2008

Hello Otto, Tara,

Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de>, [20080903 - 18:33:55]

> On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:18:34 -0700
> Tara Athan <tara_athan at alt2is.com> wrote:
>
> > Stephan- by within the next week do you mean the week of Sep 8-12?
> > That will work for me- this is a very busy time for me, so I would
> > rather wait to hold a meeting until we actually have a feature
> > freeze, and know whether it is partial or complete.  Based on the
> > email chatter, it sounds like the latest this will come is Sunday.
> > Perhaps we can start now to arrange a schedule for a meeting next
> > week. My calendar is open for that time period.
> >
> > In addition to waiting for the feature freeze, I also have to wait
> > for a Windows build before I can work on my sections.
>
> agreed. i am very busy this week, too. So let's meet next week after
> feature freeze

Yes, this was my intention to meet next week. This week is nearly
finished.
As you have probably seen I started with the screenshots and reworked
the text for the vector-parts and rasterparts, sind my time is quite
limited at the end of september.

Anyway, I propose thursday, 11th at 18:00 CEST for the IRC-meeting
Does this fit?

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998