[Qgis-community-team] Status of documentwriters - IRC-meeting?

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Sep 8 04:20:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

thursday is ok for me, too. I added a meeting wiki page at:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CTeamMeeting3

please add your topics.... We will meet at 4pm UTC:

-> Berlin: 6pm
-> Los Angeles: 9am

would be great, if all docoment writers join the meeting.

  Otto

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=9&day=11&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=37