[Qgis-community-team] technical experts for help with manual rewrite

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Thu Sep 11 15:50:50 EDT 2008

I received only two responses to this email back in July:
Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch

>I can do the support and proofreading for the chapter:
>6. Working with OGC Data (including WMS, WFS)

and Otto

>I can do support for the GRASS chapter, plus proofreading.

This can be the beginning of our technical experts "directory" (for support of document writers only).
I hope that we get more developers to step up to help.

Is it Stephan H. that has Chapter 6?
When that Chapter is ready, please contact Marco for proofreading.

Tara

Dear Developers-