[Qgis-community-team] Little QGIS booth at german Intergeo in Bremen

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Sep 17 04:06:22 EDT 2008

Dear QGIS-community,

the QGIS project will have a small booth at german Intergeo fair in Bremen [1]
this year. It will be on the OSGEO Open Source Park [2] from Tue 30. Sep -
2. Oct 2008. Jürgen Fischer and I will be there during the 3 days and present
and demonstrate the upcoming QGIS 1.0 release.

If you plan to be at the Intergeo, it would be great to meet you there. It
will be in Hall 5, Booth 5.128 and there will also be short but interesting
talks incl. QGIS on Tue 15:40-16:00 and Thu 11:20-11:40 [3].

If you are even interested to support Jürgen and me and live near Bremen, we
would be thankful for a little help at the booth and can offer free admission to
the fair in return. Please write a short mail to me, if you are interested.

kind regards,
  Otto

[1] http://www.intergeo.de/
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Intergeo_2008