[Qgis-community-team] manual plugin section

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 10:36:48 EDT 2008

Hi Otto!

Unfortunately I'm still busy in my normal job and haven't done very much
so far. I think I'll really start on the journey to INTERGEO.
So just do with plugin section whatever you'd like to do - I'll stay
SVN-updated anyway and welcome every suggestion to make this section
clearer and more comfortable.
I only have a few vague thoughts I'd like to implement but missing free
time at the moment.

I agree to your suggestion and still would like to write the "QGIS core
plugins" section. Hopefully I'll find time soon. Probably we can write and
find some examples together during my stay in germany.

regards

Werner