[Qgis-community-team] Changelog for preview or 1.0.0

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Sep 26 03:27:24 EDT 2008

Dear Release-Team,

is there already something like a visual changelog or a simple list of new
features in 1.0.0 (previre1) available. I started to prepair a QGIS presentation
for Intergeo fair. I am sure I don't know exactly all new features but I would
like to know them and show a (definitely impressive) list what we achieved at
the fair.

I also think a complete list would be useful (important) for the documentation
writers! We are updating the manual right now and would like to have "all about
QGIS" in it.

May I ask someone from the release team to prepair such a complete list of new
features, if it is not already written somewhere?

thanks a lot