[Qgis-community-team] QGIS Manual

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:22:28 EDT 2009

Hi team,

Looks like Tim has officially called the string freeze into effect, so
now is as good a time as any to get cracking on the manual updates (if
you haven't already). Individual sections are specified on the Manual
Writing page (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing), and the Manual
Tasks are posted as well (http://www.qgis.org/wiki/ManualTasks). We
don't have a huge team this time around, so if anyone finishes their
work earlier than expected, and has some time to spare, please don't
hesitate to email the list and let someone know. We are short a Vector
chapter maintainer, so I will try to take up the slack here, but help is
always appreciated ;-)

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to email me, and I'll
try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Carson

--
Carson J. Q. Farmer