[Qgis-community-team] some changes in the qgis.org main menu

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 03:56:31 EST 2009

Hi Maxim,

good question. Is it more a developer or a user meeting? I guess it is
more for developers or not?

As a general procedure I would suggest:

a) If you need some space to organize the meeting - add a new organization
page for the meeting in the wiki:

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Users_Corner#Conference_Corner

b) Then we add another page to the "Developer Meeting" menu in the website,
where we can officially announce the bughunt meeting.

Does this make sense to you? And do you already have a Joomla account to add
content to the webpage?