[Qgis-community-team] Croatian GUI translation, etc

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 05:59:45 EST 2009

Hi!

nice to hear a new language approaching ;)
is it really qgis_hr_HR.ts - I supposed it to be only qgis_hr.ts or are
there different countries using hr language (like de_DE de_AT and de_CH).

For the releasee of 1.4 we're already in string freeze - so just go as
far as you are able - and send me the file just before tim branches the
1.4 release .. So Sunday is the last day for commiting file.
My opinion is better have a half done translation than none ..

For the brochure I'm sure anita knows more

And - for the "unrelated thing" - well - welcome on board .. I guess
most of us using and developing QGIS are using PostGIS,QGis and probably
some Geoserver (at least I'm trying to setup a Mapserver for interenal
use but didn't have the time until now - just a few trys with
qgis-mapserver). So at least for QGis you can always ask on the
qgis-user mailing list ..

regards
Werner