[Qgis-community-team] Re: question about qgis user guide editing

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Jan 8 06:22:55 EST 2009

Dear Tara, Tim and Christian,

thanks a lot for your proof-reading help so far. I would like to tag the english
QGIS manual 1.0.0 tomorrow afternoon. If there are any typing errors or content
you want to have included in this manual release, please commit your changes or
send me a diff before 1 pm UTC (3pm for me in Hannover).

Tim it would be great, if you can have a look at chapter "Creating PyQGIS
Application" to make sure, it is still uptodate.

For the external plugins, I decided to keep it very short in this manual
version. When we have a complete list of external python plugins, we can add
more information and describtions in a new manual version 1.1.

I hope this deadline is ok for you.

regards,
 Otto

[...]