[Qgis-community-team] QGIS manual 1.0.0 tagged and released

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jan 9 10:06:03 EST 2009

Dear Community-Team,

we just tagged the new QGIS manual 1.0.0. You find the english PDF (3.8M) here:
http://qgis.osgeo.org/documentation/manuals.html

For a svn checkout go here:
svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/tags/1.0.0_user_guide

This announcement won't go to the other mailing lists, because I guess Tim will
officially announce the new manual together with the QGIS 1.0.0 release the
next days.

Now that the new manual is available, I would like to thank all of you for the
many hours you have contributed to make this new manual happen. My special
thanks go to the documentation team. With Tara Athan, Werner Macho and Stephan
Holl we were not only able to update and extend the manual content. You will
also find a lot of improvements based on the ideas of a dedicated team!

All further proof-reading is very welcome and will go into the next 1.1 manual
release.

kind regards,