[Qgis-community-team] Call for manual translation of Version 1.0

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 20:10:51 EST 2009

> Hi,
>
> The work on the fr translation has been started this week, we are using
> the osgeo-fr's infrastructure. People actually working on it are Yves
> Jacolin, Ludovic Granjon and me, if anybody want to join the task please
> email yves or me.
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Doc_qgis_fr

Hi all,
same for Portuguese (pt_pt).

We do also use a page on the osgeo wiki (thanks Jean for the nice
table! ;) ) to coordinate the effort

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Qgis:_Manual_em_Portugu%C3%AAs

If anyone is interested in joining this team please e-mail me.

A few months ago I also contacted the Brazilian team (using the contacts
on the the DocumentationWritersCorner page) asking if they were
interested in coordinate the effort of translating the manual from
English. It was to soon then, but now that the manual for 1.0 is out I'm
asking again:

if anyone is going to translate to pt_br please contact me to coordinate
the effort; translating from pt_pt to pt_br and vice-versa will be
easier and faster than translate from English.

take care

-- Giovanni --