[Qgis-community-team] Call for manual translation of Version 1.0

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jan 30 01:05:40 EST 2009

Hi Giovanni,

the first step is to create an osgeo account for you. Then send your user name
to Gary and he can add the svn privileges using the account user name.

I created a portuguese translation branch in svn together with the
already translated brochure here:

svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/branches/1.0.0/portuguese/

kind regards,
 Otto