[Qgis-community-team] qgis's website fr translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:51:28 EDT 2009

Hi!

I just tried to install the french language .. exciting .. And I know I
should never do that on a production server ;) - but i managed it
somehow and learned a lot again ..
So it IS possible to install french too of course ..

But it will be (and was for me) very confusing to hit the correct
language (and suprisingly it was hard to remove french language again -
that was the exciting part)
As I mentioned already I think about becoming a member of the joomfish
club to get an extension and more documentation .. but that will take
some time (and money ;) )

But I think within middle of august you can start working on french too

regards
Werner