[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] Planning for 1.2 release

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jul 24 02:42:42 EDT 2009

Hi Carson,

we should try to have an IRC meeting before feature freeze, so we can
directly start with the manual update after 1.8. There are some new people to
integrate and they probably need svn access etc (Micha Silver and Pierre
Chevalier). A complete list is available in the organigram.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Project_Organigram

We are 8 contributors - nice :). I asked Werner Macho some weeks ago to take
care of the web page and its translation. So he won't work on the manual, at
least this time, I guess.