[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-developer] Planning for 1.2 release

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Fri Jul 24 10:09:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:45:26 +0100
Carson Farmer <carson.farmer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Otto,
> > Hi Carson,
> >
> > we should try to have an IRC meeting before feature freeze, so we can
> > directly start with the manual update after 1.8. There are some new people
> > integrate and they probably need svn access etc (Micha Silver and Pierre
> > Chevalier). A complete list is available in the organigram.
> >
> I agree. I'll be away from the office next week, though I'm sure I can
> find Internet access somewhere ;-)
> > We are 8 contributors - nice :). I asked Werner Macho some weeks ago to take
> > care of the web page and its translation. So he won't work on the manual, at
> > least this time, I guess.
> >
> Sounds good.
>
> What time works best for you...

we could try to meet between 2 and 3 pm UTC again, as the last time. That would
be ok for me next week except on tuesday. I added a doodle again:

http://www.doodle.com/snz323wcaqfbk7ib

A complete list of authors who hopefully can join the meeting is:

Carson Farmer
Otto Dassau
Anne Ghisla
Bishwarup Banerjee
Claudia A. Engel
Stephan Holl
Micha Silver
Pierre Chevalier

please add yourself to the poll or tell us, when you can meet.