[Qgis-community-team] documentation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Mar 25 15:57:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:46:02 -0400
"Woolard, Zachary S." <zwoolard at moorecountync.gov> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering how one goes about getting involved with contributing to
> QGIS by doing some documentation editing or proofreading.  Any pointers
> would be great.

We are always looking for volunteers contributing to the QGIS documentation.
Tasked we always have on our list are:

* update english documentation to reflect current functionalities
* proofread english documentation
* add examples to the english documentation
* translate documentation in your

the current english version from trunk is here:
svn co https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/docs/trunk/english_us/user_guide

just type 'make' to compile the latex code. If you have further questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

regards,
 Otto