[Qgis-community-team] Documentation Team IRC Meeting

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 02:53:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

the next IRC meeting of the community team takes place on April 1 from 3 pm
UTC until 4 pm UTC on IRC channel #qgis-community-team at irc.freenode.net.
As always, the meeting will be open for anyone to attend but will be moderated
according to a defined agenda prepaired for each meeting to avoid off topic
conversation.

Information are available here:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/CTeamMeeting5

Tara, I haven't heard anything from you yet, but hope you can join us somehow
or read the logs later.

regards,
 Otto