[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:49:01 EDT 2009

Thanks Tim,

Maybe you could just give us a days notice when you know for sure when
you would like to release the new version, and if we think we need one
or two more days, perhaps we can let you know? If it's going to be
longer than this, I think we'll just have to release them separately...
but hopefully it wont come to this... What do you think?

Carson