[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue May 5 08:29:40 EDT 2009

Hello Otto,

Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de>, [20090504 - 19:33:55]

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 4 May 2009 10:14:05 -0700
> Claudia A Engel <cengel at stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> > I committed the remaining pieces of Chap 5 last night - hope I got
> > it all right.
> > I won't have time now until later in the week.
>
> thanks Claudia!
>
> I also finished my sections according to the table at:
> http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers
>
> maybe the others Anne, Werner and Stephan can give us a short
> "report" about the status and what is left and if you need some help.

I have reworked the OGC-chapter, only small enhancements and from my
point of view we can release it as it is. I used QGIS-trunk from
saturday as a reference, which should be new enough though.

One question still remains: What about the proxy-settings described in
another mail-thread? is this somewhere mentioned? I think it should be
under the Options-dialog, as it can be found there. I have mentioned
the proxy-settings within the OGC-parts certainly.

Best regards

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998