[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue May 5 10:29:05 EDT 2009

Hello Anne,

Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com>, [20090505 - 16:16:41]

[...]

> >> The proxy-types and the proxy-excludes should be mentioned
> >> somewhere, problably in the above mentioned chapter. This is IMO
> >> quite important for web-related stuff.
> >>
> >> I would describe it, if someone could assist in explaining the
> >> different types and its meanings.
> >
> > that would be great, although I hope someone else can help here,
> > because I don't know enough about.
>
> the chapter "features at a glance" belongs to me, but like you I know
> too little on the subject. If anyone can help, commits on this chapter
> are welcome.

At least we should add the different types here. I am not sure who
implemented this; so I will ask on the dev-list for a short
explaination and write a section in the above mentioned paragraph,
hopefully till tomorrow night.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998