[Qgis-community-team] 2 small suggestions about website

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:13:57 EDT 2009

Hi!

1) I think the QGIS before the descriptions are more than gapfillers -
beside the fact that the first line would look somehow empty without
it .. (IMHO it looks just good as it is)

2) You are definitely right .. I linked all Pictures to the "binaries"
page .. It seems much more intuitive right now.

(But I wonder why everyone expects all pictures in Websites are
"clickable") ;)

regards
Werner