[Qgis-community-team] adding martins document to the manual

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Nov 10 14:02:42 EST 2009

Hi,

I almost added the vector analysis parts from Martin's document to the
manual trunk. Most of the topics are about plugins (topology, postgis
manager, osm, etc.). What are we going to do with that?

Do we still want to describe only core plugins? I mean, we cannot
provide howtos for all external plugin. I remember we wanted to
concentrate on the "official" ones. But it would be nice of course, if
we can put have a central place, where people find documentation about
external plugins as well, or a link to a webpage, as for Carson's
fTools.

How can we handle this?