[Qgis-community-team] adding martins document to the manual

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 04:57:09 EST 2009

Hi Otto,

> I almost added the vector analysis parts from Martin's document to the
> manual trunk. Most of the topics are about plugins (topology, postgis
> manager, osm, etc.). What are we going to do with that?
Well the OSM stuff is now 'official' and in core, so we'll have to add that one
(I'm going to try to finish this tonight or tomorrow night).

> Do we still want to describe only core plugins?
In the manual yes I think so, otherwise we'll never be done ;-)

>But it would be nice of course, if
> we can put have a central place, where people find documentation about
> external plugins as well, or a link to a webpage, as for Carson's
> fTools.
Maybe on the Wiki for now, until we have a few more how-to's/plugin manuals,
and then at that point, we can think about maybe creating a dedicated plugins
howto page on the website?

Thoughts?

Carson

--