[Qgis-community-team] polls

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Oct 12 17:45:10 EDT 2009

Hi

Some suggestions:

- fix bugs please
- make the user interface netbook friendly
- more analytical tools
- integrate some of the best plugins into the core of QQGIS
- improve print support
- improvements to user documentation
- improvements to API documentation (add more code examples!)
- better symbology support
- support SLD
- improve render performance
- plan the release roadmap through to version 2.0

Regards

Tim

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM, Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be a great idea ..
>
> so just give me some suggestions what the users can vote - unfortunately
> the poll is a real poll with given answers but i can write infinit
> answers also - so ..
> any hints on that?
>
> Let the question be "What would you like to see most worked on on the
> hackfest"
>
> regards
> Werner
>
> On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 19:13 +0200, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>> Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>> > How about a poll asking what people would most like to see worked on
>> > at the hackfest?
>>
>> Great idea! +1 for me.
>> However, I think our polls can only have closed answers, which would seriously limit
>> the creativity of our users ;)

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net